Feeds RSS

Monday, January 16, 2012

Well this big girl has def gottin busy this weekend I spent about 1hr sat in the gym at my moms house spent a hellish 30 minutes on the treadmill and 25 min with a weight machine and free weights finished with the bike about 20 min then I thought man I think I am gonna die lol no seriously felt good and I earned activity points whooo Sunday went a little late but still got it in again 30 min of hell on the treadmill about 30 minutes with weight machine and free weights with my personal trainer hubby then 20 min on the bike agqin felt like I was gonna die lol but I know I am on the right path to success thanks to mom and Howie for use of the gym it helps till I can get a gym membership. I also got one of the biggest loser tapes if I cant get to a gym so I will succeed remember keep telling yourself I BELIEVE I AM WORTH IT I believe I CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN ME. LeeLee

0 comments:

Post a Comment